Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I love five year olds


This is what Natasha did Friday...All I have to say is I HATE beanbags. We are still cleaning. When I asked why, she told me her brainfell out and she went crazy...YOU THINK!
Note:This is only one room in my house and only half the beanbag was used.
While I had a major melt down Alex took over and had her come in andhelp while they swept her room. Since my brand new vaccuum overheatedand my shop vac blew it out the back....I had friend tell me I should use it as out 08 xmas cards, with anote "And she lived..." I really thinking about doing it.
I have laughed so much about it today. I am happy Alex had me take apic of it. However now I have been bombarded with horrible beanbagdeath related stories...ugh I am happy ours is gone.

3 comments:

' said...

Wow. Kudos to you for leaving your five year old in one piece :) I can't imagine. Not that I can't imagine my five year old doing it... actually I can imagine my two year old doing it before my five year old.

Now you just need to work on way to keep that brain inside her head!

Fish On The Wall said...

OMG- Major meltdown is right.
I think I would have been screaming so loud someone would have called the cops. 'Cause we all know those little "beans" scurry all over when you get near.
I vote for this as the Christmas card picture as well!

Cheryl Z said...

oh this is too funny! i love natasha's excuse. almost as funny as the picture. it's way more fun being a grandma :) cherylz