Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My baby girl is 5 today


Today my little Natasha turned 5.

I told her last night I was side because before I know it she will be 10, then 16 dating and driving, 18 graduating high school and then going off to college...then married and having a baby and her baby will be turning 5 before I know it.

She told me that she would slow down growing up for me. She said she doesn't want to grow up that fast...wouldn't it be nice if we could control that.

But before I know it she will be a teenager and I will want her graduated and out of my house....lol I am thrilled at the little that is turning out to be, I just wish she would stay little for a little longer.

She starts kindergarten this fall - where does the time go???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Natasha!! :) What a cutie! I remember turning 5! :) Heehee! What a fun time of life! I'm sure she'll be great in Kindergarten!

Kathy said...

Happy late Birthday Natasha...I remember when you were born...heck I remember before you were born..and your Mom running around the office in those silly toes socks of hers. I sure do miss those days and miss both of you. Just wanted to wish you lots of happiness and love from your Auntie in NM!!!!