Monday, January 28, 2008

Happy Monday

Well it is Monday and I woke up to snow. Took Tasha to pre-school and tried to take Alex to SPSCC - then found out there was no school. SO I took him home and went to work - unhappily. I want a snow day....

Any who I felt pretty creative last night - for the first time in a few weeks. So I made about 4 or 5 necklaces and a pair of earrings. I got them photographed. Now I need to edit them and get them post in my store. I also got new business cards for the purpose of putting my jewelry on them. So I got that all organized as well. Now for my first sale to come...PLEASE come...lol

Friday I got my haircut by a new stylist, we were talking and she told me to bring in my portfolio of jewelry and show the owner. She is really positive that Jenn (the owner) would let me put up a small display. That is really exciting. So my next appointment is March. So I need to get all of my pics printed and organized and build up an inventory.

Also, my chiro said that I could put up a display in her office (no charge) as well. How kewl is that??? Again, I need to build up my inventory.

Thankfully, I am feeling inspired lately. Well back to work.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

It's great that you have people who will help you display your jewelry! :)