Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Let me introduce my assistant...

This is my assistant, her name is Twinkle (aka Ninja Kitty), she is just over a year, we adopted her from a shelter that she had spent 7 months out of her 1st year at.
As you can see she needs to be right in the action. Anytime that I open up my bead boxes, she is right there, ready to work.
Generally trying to steal something, not really assisting me. She loves to play with the beads and wire, when I am wrapping the beads. I have a grated cart that has all of my supplies in it. She steals stuff out of there, as well as pulling the wire through sides of the cart.

She is lucky she is so cute! At least we think so, her sister Ravie, gravely disagrees...lol We also adopted Ravie at the same time. She tolerates Ninja Kitty most days, but for only so long.
The one thing I can say about Twinkle is she makes things more interesting. Not that I need her help for that when I making jewelry, but what are you going to do???? She is one of the best kitties I could ever ask for, Ravie is the other greatest kitty ever.

Thank you for reading.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is very cute! My assistant, Sam, looks just like her, except he is a male Siamese. He loves to sit on my beading mat.