Friday, February 8, 2008

Lady Lucretia


Well Twinkle got her very own blog - so my other two critters were jealous. Even though Ravie got an honorable mention, she did not think that was enough.

Here we have Lady Lucretia aka Critter. She is a 9 year old siberian husky. I bought her for my ex in 1998 - he wanted a dog soooo bad. Funny enough when he left he didn't take her with. I had always been a cat person - but Critter has won me over. She is pretty great dog - if you look past that she is too smart for her own good. She can open snapple bottles and drink out of them, she can drink out of the toilet even if you put the lid down and loves to root through my clothes when I am not paying attention. She so lovable and cuddly sometimes you just can't stand her. LOL

The picture above was taken on our way to Blue Lake, in Eastern Washington. We went camping for a week there last summer. The funny part of it, is went in a 4 door hyundai accent. 2 adults, a 4 year and a dog and the car packed to the gills. It was one of the best camping trips, I have ever been on.
Other then out tent getting blown to bits...Dorothy, I don't think we are in Kansas anymore...lol We had to spend the night in the tent, with the wind blowing like crazy. I don't recommend it to anyone.

No comments: