Friday, February 8, 2008

Rava-Licious!!!!


The original sex-kitten!!!!
This is how my Ravie sleeps. Which always makes me smile. We adopted her from rescue center in August. When got her she was 5lbs, she is now 14lbs. Which is crazy - her nickname is Bertha! She answers to it, I am sure she doesn't know it means she is big-boned. hehehehe
She is an awesome cat, she is cuddly and LOVES to be petted and purrs all of the time. She wasn't really playful for the longest time, which really annoyed her sister Twinkle. Then one day she found a big empty cardboard box in my closet...she ventured in and become "The Ravinator -Destroyer of all Boxes". It sound like there were five cats in there ripping it a part. Finally I moved the box out of my bedroom, because "The Ravinator's" working hours start at 3 am. The funny about this is, she won't touch the corragated cardboard scratching post that I bought her for her and Twinkle...strange. She is very territorial of her box, if the Twinkle aka Ninja Kitty tries to enter the box it is on. The Ravinator becomes a force to be reckoned with...once she chases her out of the box and boxed her head a couple of times. The ravinator will lay inside of the box, along the backside so she can't be seen until Ninja Kitty pokes her head in the box - and the bam smacked in the head. As crazy as this may sound...Ninja Kitty loves the Ravinator and LOVES to play the box game.

All I can say is it is cheap entertainment....

No comments: